Our Customer Charter ensures that our new home owners journey runs as smoothly as possible, and provides information
that is clear and transparent allowing our purchasers to make informed decisions about their new homes.
- Ensures clear, factual advertising and marketing material when promoting our new homes for sale.
- Ensures we provide detailed and factual information about the property and development prior to reservation.
- Ensures we set out clear and factual information in our reservation agreement, and explain key points such as property price, reservation period, estimated completion periods and any additional financial information relating to the property or development.
- Confirms our committment to our Company's market leading two year and the accompanying 10 year NHBC warranty.
- Ensures we provide our customers with details of our customer care and after sales procedures .
- Ensures we properly consider the health and safety of all our customers when visiting the development or when living close to continuing construction works.
- Ensures we provide information on our formal complaints procedure.
Our Customer Charter commitments do not affect your Statutory Rights and our Customer Charter complies with the requirements of the 2010 Consumer Code,
details of which are available if requested from the Sales team.